Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Joe!

Today is Josiah's 19th birthday. The years have passed all to quickly and my kids are growing up much to soon.
Ah well, here are 13 Things About Josiah

1. Josiah was born on the 4th of January in Rochester, NY.
2. He is smack dab in the middle of seven siblings. Jim is 7 1/2 years older and Hannah is 7 1/2 years younger. (How cool is that?)
3. He thinks mushrooms are candy and always has. He loves to eat them raw.
4. He drives a little red truck with a couple of dents in the side. (Ooops!)
5. Joe used to make home movies with his younger brothers and sister until somebody fried the video camera. (Ooops!)
6. He makes great popcorn.
7. He bought himself a couple pellet guns last year so he and his brothers could shoot at each other out in the orchard... and while they were in bed at night. (I found little white and orange pellets all over my house!)
8. Cats love Joe and he likes them too. He has a cat named Zebe.
9. He lives at Dave and Leta’s house, but I keep telling him "Run home, Joe, run home".
10. He really liked The Lord of the Rings books and movie.
11. He sits by us in church sometimes.
12. He takes a nap on our couch on Sunday afternoons.
13. He has enjoyed studying up on evolution vs. creation and knows quite a bit about all that stuff.
He’s an all around pretty nice kind of guy. In fact I like him a lot. I super glad he came to live with us almost 19 years ago and I really do miss having him here at home.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, I remember that kid! Happy Birthday Joe! Steven says happy birthday too. Hmm.. what can I think of about Josiah...? He definitely is a great "kid", but all your "kids" are. Wow, I can't believe he's 19! Where does time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only 19 when Joe was born, and now he's 19, weeeird...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you aunt Rachel! It's actually my 20th birthday. The day I was born was my first birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to a nice guy!!
    I don't know him, but what I hear he is 'ok' ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure his cat's name is Zebe???? ;) Happy Birthday Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, I'm not even totally sure what the cats name is.

    nylwwrmj

    ReplyDelete