Thursday, January 04, 2007

Feels Like Spring




I was disappointed yesterday that I didn't get outside for a walk so this afternoon Jazz and I took the camera and ventured outside. I wore a sweatshirt and was plenty warm enough, even a little too warm (they say it's 56 degrees!).




The ducks are really settling in on the "pond" in the back yard. They're a little tough to get a picture of as every time I get even remotely close they swim away. But I did try.


Jazzy seemed to enjoy the walk (she always does) but thinks I walk a little too slow. She also can't figure out why I keep stopping to look inside that little silver box (the camera).


Now that my walk is over, I guess it's time to get started on supper. The family is coming over for Joe's birthday and I'm making lasagna.

2 comments: