Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Twenty-Five

Once upon a time there were three small children living in my house. (I still have three but they are slightly larger and have different names than the three pictured here.) The names of these children were Jimmy, David, and Bethany. Today David celebrated his 25th birthday. He is the little blond in the Dalhousie shirt. I baked him a pumpkin pie and we delivered it to his house tonight after church. We stayed to eat a piece with him and Leta. Mmm! It was good!

Happy Birthday, Dave!

7 comments:

  1. What cute sunburned little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling is that picture? You look way too young tohave a 25 year old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! David is 25??? I can't believe it. Happy birthday, David!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday from me, too! (my oldest son is 25)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to David! (That is such a cute picture.) The pumpkin pie must have been delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling picture. How interesting... Marc my grandson turned 17 and wanted a pumpkin pie rather than a cake... So I did, bake a pie and took it to his party!!

    They grow up fast don't they. My baby is 37...can't hardly believe it.

    ReplyDelete