Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jumping the Fence

"Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you!"

More photos from our outing yesterday. I came in the back entrance to this park in Penfield and totally
confused not only my kids, but myself too. I've been there many times but never came in the back way which is unmarked (I think). Do you think this could count as P.E.?

Of course, Hannah has never been one to let her brothers get too far ahead of her. She's been fighting to keep up with them her whole life, and has done a pretty good job of it... a little too good sometimes.

And now I am off to read a story and bake a pumpkin pie. Someone I love dearly has a birthday today.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dave!! Have a great day!

    You go Hannah...just be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Did Nate really do a flying leap without touching the fence? He's more amazing than I gave him credit for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your beloved. Your kids look in jumpin' fine form. May it ever be thus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don'cha just find it a little frustrating when you can't keep up with them? I sure did for a while now I just watch and keep the bandaids handy. :) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been thinking about Dave all day...What a birthday this must be for him...a new baby on the way...a wonderful wife...and fantastic family..HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID..WITH MUCH LOVE AND BIG HUGS..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could jump like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great set of pictures...

    Go Hannah..... love that flying blond hair...

    ReplyDelete