Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sogginess!

Wet and soggy. Those are the words for today. It would be a wonderful day to stay inside, bake some cookies, read a book, or play toys with small children, but today is the day that Troy's preschool class is going to the farm market. Guess who volunteered to help? Now, where did I leave my boots? I don't own a raincoat, but I do have an umbrella around here somewhere... Next week they are going to the fire station. Maybe I should have signed up for that instead.

3 comments:

  1. I know it will be fun in spite of the rain. Have I told you how great you are to Troy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, do you go to Alasa Farms? Thats where kenzie went when she was in WCNS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...what a day to go to the market. I'm sure you will have a fun time anyways.

    ReplyDelete