Friday, October 24, 2008

Dave and Leta

Last night Dave and Leta came for supper. and I had an opportunity to take a few photos of them. (These are for you, Grandmanita!) Leta is looking a little bit rounder each time I see her. Both are looking forward to the arrival of their new baby boy. They are collecting all kinds of baby gear and discussing names.
In the meantime they are enjoying Josh and building a relationship with him. He was content to sit on Anut Leta's lap and drink his bottle of milk. Soon he won't be "the baby" anymore and he'll have a new little cousin.
Josh had fun being the center of attention last night. He managed to swipe Uncle Dave's glasses during their game and left toys scattered throughout my house. He knows just where to find them. I think he must have gotten at least a hug or two from everyone before his mommy decided it was time and hauled him off home to bed.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, good times! You can just see it in their faces, they are going to be great parents. Grandkids are so much fun!! Two little boys oh yeah!, so many cookies to bake, so many block houses and towns to build, checking the rope on the swing, oh yeah, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little cousins.... so special.

    I haven't posted it yet, but we had our second great grandson, Matthew Joshua born Oct. 23rd. Our grandson and his wife are getting off to a big start, as Issac is only 14 months old.

    The more the better... I'm loving be close to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I can't wait to see the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!!I am so happy for Dave and Leta!! How fun it will be for Josh to have a cousin.I hope my baby has a chance to have cousins.Since Stephens sister Amy doesn't want kids that leaves my brothers.I hope they find someone!!I want to be an Aunt someday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is getting a bit round. :o) How many weeks is she up to?

    ReplyDelete