Thursday, October 16, 2008

Apple Eating Baby

Yesterday afternoon Josh discovered my box of Macintosh apples and decided to help himself to a couple pieces of fruit. They make rather nice balls for throwing but don't bounce very well. After carrying them around for a little while he decided to take a bite and found them quite tastey... I think.

I can't belive how much this little guy has grown this past year. He is so much fun and learning so fast. I'm looking forward to having a new grandson in December and watching my two boys get to know each other. Maybe next year Josh can introduce his cousin to fresh apples.

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh thankyou so very very much Martha...that is sooo cute...Its such a wonderful thing that you can make a little video clip once in a while...makes me feel so good...so fun...my heart is just a bursting with so much joy...thankyou.. He certainly is special for sure...but as far as I am concerned...each of you has incredible wonderful things about you...I would be here for day if he had to write about what I felt about each of you...your sooo wonderfully incredible...anyway..I love you..can you tell??
    and thankyou..ps...when is Dave's baby due...and do you have any recent photos? of them? and I love the one of Ben climbing the tree..cute ...hugs and lottsa love...to all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow he has really grown - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Anonymous, I put up videos especially with you in mind. And that's the truth.

    How did I know you would ask for pics of Dave and Leta? She is due Dec. 24th. Wanna come for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he was a little bit sticky when he was done:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is adorable!! He is learning quickly, and even though I think I saw him shudder once while eating that apple, I think he quite enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you are keeping records of his new experiences. He is so much fun to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete