Thursday, October 23, 2008

Changes

A little wind, a little rain, a blustery day and all the leaves fall. I think I like the look of them on the ground as much as the colors displayed on the trees. Now we can rake them into a pile and find some little kids to jump in them with... or maybe we can jump in them without any little kids.

Still no sign of Jasmine. I took out an ad in the local pennysaver, but am still half expecting her to show up home any minute. Sofie misses her and last night I dreamed she had draped herself over my lap and I was petting her. It seemed so real...
Today is Bethany's birthday. She is turning 23 on the 23rd. Tonight we shall have the family over for dinner and dessert. I have a pork roast in the crockpot and have made two apple pies. Next week Josh will have a birthday!

5 comments:

  1. How sad :( Where oh where could she be? I like Jasmine.

    Happy brithday the bethany Ann Teal
    too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jazz, where are you. Did you try singing the song,
    "Oh where oh where has my little dog gone? Oh where oh where can she be?...

    Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany's birthed day party is fun! Except for the stupid hat thing :D
    Did you know my favorite vegatable is Pork Roast? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope Jasmine come home.

    Happy Birthday to Bethany and dinner sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so very very much for the photos of Dave and Leta...beautiful...and so glad that jasmine is back..although look at that look on her face...she looks a bit bent out of shape...the green colour of jealousy maybe..but deep in side I will bet she is happy to be back with the fam...I would be..
    and Bethany's birthday party was great...I ate my face off and still had a good time and ahhh heckn's ..I wish I was there for real...I love y'all sooo much...big hugs and lottsa love to all..and thankyou once again..gramanita anonymous..

    ReplyDelete