Saturday, March 05, 2022

Feeling Accomplished

I earned a certificate today. Dug in my heels and stayed the course until it was finished and I have a certificate to prove it. I have not a clue how many certificates I need to produce in the next year, but everyone has to start at the beginning. I have earned two so far. 

We finally had a Saturday where the windchill didn't suck the breath right out of the lungs. I didn't need my expensive gloves down by the lake this afternoon, just a hat and my thin knit gloves. I took a few pictures and decided not to become a casualty of the ice and trudged back up the hill to my car and came home. (Maybe I'll post a picture tomorrow.)

I'm meeting a friend for breakfast tomorrow, my friend Gail. We don't connect near as much during the cold winter months as we do in summer and fall. It will be nice to catch up again. It's been a few weeks since we went out to dinner. I think Mama Lor's is becoming one of our favorite meeting spots.

Lots of family drama. Prayers are appreciated. God knows everything. 


4 comments: