Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Lots to Love

There is a lot to love in Minnesota. The little ones here are full of smiles and snuggles. 

Jim is working from home, and Michele continues to recover from childbirth. She is absolutely amazing.

We've spend most of our time inside. The backyard is off limits due to an impending tree removal, but we've gone out on the front sidewalk for a bit of time each afternoon. "The Sickness" is keeping us close to home.

I don't feel like I've been a tremendous help here, but I have snuggled children, changed diapers, and cleaned the kitchen. Well, I loaded the dishwasher anyway...

6 comments:

  1. Martha, I'm glad you're able to visit, but it's so bittersweet, getting to really know the kids, then leaving again. I don't like laws or rules, but it should sort of be against the law for grandchildren to live far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I agree!!! This has been my warmest visit of all. Austin stayed up to greet me upon arrival and the littles have been fabulous! I am looking forward to many more visits.

      Delete
  2. Snuggles and being with the kids is a #1 job..and you do it so well.
    I'm so glad you can be there..enjoy every minute of your time there.
    Those little guys are such cuties.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes all you need is a snuggle or two! Wish I could snuggle with Tristan..except he turning into a young man!! Where does the time go, Martha. Wishing we had a "new baby" but doen't look like our grandchildren will give us anytime soon. All working on Careers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a totally different world than it used to be.

      Delete