Monday, May 31, 2021

Walking, Walking, and Walking

 It can be tough to get started, but once I do I rather enjoy the walking.

I took another walk at Whiting Rd Nature Preserve last night. I walked the Orange Trail and stuck to it. It was a beautiful evening and I thoroughly enjoyed the time. As usual, I took a plethora of pictures.




This morning I met an old friend for a hike at Mendon Ponds. We avoided my favorite Birdsong Trail as it was crowded and full of families out for some fun. Instead we walked the trail surrounding the Devil's Bathtub, and those in the woods nearby. We hiked up and down hills, took pictures and chatted. It was the perfect day to hike the trails. Conversation was easy and comfortable. I feel refreshed and relaxed, aside from my sunburned lips.






 Late in the afternoon Hannah and I took Idris to Wegmans, the one in Webster, and we bought a picnic dinner which we ate in our favorite summertime place. The garage. After dinner was over we went for another walk. (I'm a little tired this evening. ha ha! My phone says I taken over 14,000 steps today.)

Back to work and The Littles tomorrow.I have my alarm set AND turned on.

4 comments:

  1. ...a place that we need to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was slightly concerned at the prolific presence of tent caterpillars. They were everywhere. But it is a beautiful place.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a really delightful day. Full of good conversation and God's wonderful world.
    What a great way to begin your week...
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a wonderful beginning to the week!
      :0)

      Delete