Sunday, April 22, 2018

Currently

Playing along with my sister Priscilla.

Reading ... Currently reading The Great House of God by Max Lucado. I'm about halfway through a book that could have taken a couple of days but has taken more like three weeks so far. This is partially due to my napping through lunch hours and feeling generally miserable the last week or so.

Playing ... Playing with babies mornings and afternoons, doing online jigsaw puzzles at night when I should be reading that book. :0)

Watching ... Watching children grow. It's pretty amazing how fast the little ones grow and learn. I don't watch much television, but I did watch Pirates of the Caribbean with my kids last weekend.

Cooking ... Cooking lunch for children. Goulash, grilled cheese, veggie lasagna, chicken salad, sloppy joes... and banana bread. I don't cook much at home unless you count toaster waffles or yams in the microwave. I have been making a lot of tea lately...

Calling ... Usually Rachel, although I should give the hairdresser another call.

Crafting ... pottery, just pottery

Loving ... I'm loving the sunshine and warmer temperatures this weekend. Even the grass is happy. It turned green today!

Disliking ... I dislike being sick. I am sick and tired of being sick. I fear I will be getting better just in time for allergy season to be in full bloom. Oh, dear!

Celebrating ... That Jesus loves me and has a plan for my life.

Feeling ... I'm feeling tired and achy at the moment, and my nose itches, which is a bit disconcerting because of how dry it's already feeling from all the blowing and wiping I've done the past few days.

Listening ... Listening to my computer whir and the water tank click. Just looked up Rich Mullins on youtube.

Wanting ... A week off work to play.

2 comments: