Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Not Enough Time in the Days

It been a whirlwind of a week! Last Thursday my son and his band had their first official show when they opened for Glass Cannon at the Iron Smoke Distillery in Fairport, NY. They did a phenomenal job and I am looking forward to more music outings in the not too distant future. 

On Friday morning my friend Gail and I took off for a weekend in New Jersey. She had some deliveries to make and some family to see. In the midst of the visits and errands we had some fun. We went out for breakfast and dinner, walked a couple of beaches, collected a few treasures, and I stuck my feet in the ocean. It was entirely fabulous!

I just do not have enough time in my life to work and do all the playing I would like. Ha ha! Who does?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, why is it that Work has to get in the way of FUN?
    Your weekend sounds fabulous and congratulations on your son and his band.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like sand and water!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete