Sunday, January 31, 2021

A Brighter Path

2021 has been a deep and thought provoking year so far, not unlike the past few. I am learning to be Martha again. It's been a long, slow, and sometimes painful, but beautiful journey. I am entirely grateful to those who have loved and encouraged me along the way. 

❤

Five years ago I never imagined myself in this position. I saw only darkness then, but today the darkness is gone. It isn't because I know what the future holds, but the One Who Holds the Future has proven Himself over and over again. It's still hard to imagine being alone (single) for the rest of my life, but I know that even if that is true, He will walk beside me all the way. Either way, He has a plan and I trust His plan is good.

On another note, my daughter's family experienced a heart warming reunion on Friday evening. Three years of waiting and finally an evening full of tears and warm embraces.

2 comments:

  1. Happiness on the reunion. So precious in these times.
    I love hearing about the 2021 journey you and the Lord are on together.
    Yes Martha, His plan IS Good.
    (((hugs)))
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much to learn and look forward to!

      Delete