Sunday, July 28, 2019

The Barn Collective

It was mid afternoon when my phone let me know I had received a text. I peeked at it, even though I was still at work, and found it was my sister Priscilla inviting me to join her for dinner. I readily accepted her invitation. On my way to her house I collected a couple photos (because I had my camera along like Tom said to have it).

I drove down Canandagua Road and discovered Grandview Farms. I will need to pay them a visit one day. I do love farm markets and they have one. I also heard they are selling ice cream and I could always use more of that. Ha ha!

Just up the road a short piece, I found another great barn. I don't know a thing about it, but it looks interesting. The fence is pretty cool too.

I just love bright summer weekends and Sundays are a great day to set up a lawn chair and visit with friends. Come on over to Tom's and bring your chair along.

6 comments:

  1. I love barns! I wish I had a great big old wooden barn. My husband built one as a shelter for some of the animals a few years ago, but he used wood that we had and used old metal for the sides. It is nice, but not a pretty barn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something magical about those old barns...
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Love your farm/barn photos. I'm not going to be able to get out and snap any pictures for a while.
    Being caregiver to my Hubby while he recovers from having his gall bladder out and complications from it.
    Get some of that ice cream from the farm and its market. It can cure just about anything...(:0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayers for you and your hubby. Take it easy and enjoy your time with him.
      Perhaps one day this week I will take a ride on my lunch break and check out the farm store... and get an ice cream.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. ....you sure hit a red barn neighborhood. I hope that you have ice cream on hand the this HOT Sunday! Thanks for stopping by, stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An ice cream sandwich was perfect today.
      :0)

      Delete