Tuesday, May 15, 2012

R is for Rainforest

R is for Rainforest, Rainforest Crunch.

I am not a concessionaire of coffee, but I do have a favorite flavor. I am not entirely certain how I came upon Rainforest Crunch coffee, perhaps I first purchased this variety in a little sample package, but whatever the source of the original cup, I find this to be my favorite. Sometimes it is not available in my local supermarket, and I have found myself wondering if it could be seasonal. A week or so ago I spotted some on the shelf as I meandered by. In a moment of weakness I popped it into my cart along with a canister of French vanilla creamer. I do not indulge in much, but I do enjoy a nice cup of coffee. My back porch is the perfect place for sitting and sipping right now.

Care to join me? Do you have a favorite coffee? How about a cookie too? I'm having some of those fancy Spritz cookies. :)

For more ABC Wednesday fun, click here.

9 comments:

  1. We are coffee lovers, I like a strong dark cup. One of my favorite brands is Dunkin Doughtnuts or Green Mountain.
    Your deck sounds like a great place for a cup.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not a coffee guy, but i appreciate its value

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to join you on your back porch very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea, Heather! And you can get your iced tea cup back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a refreshing take on letter R.

    R is for RED, come and see.
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real Read-roar:-) cheers
    nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since we have a Philipps Senseo coffee machine, after having tried out several brands, the one who is the cheapest tastes the best ! Isn't that nice ?
    Gattina
    ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. We used to drink nothing but coffee, but with in-laws visiting from England, we gradually became re-introduced to tea. But my husband still loves a good cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "connoisseur"

    Spell checker was not my friend this week. I did not mean to write "concessionaire". That's just plain silly.

    ReplyDelete