Saturday, August 28, 2010

Using Your Head

We had a birthday gathering for Mom's 76th birthday on Thursday evening. We enjoyed gluten free carrot cake and ice cream with the family and I was privileged to take my nieces home for the night.
The girls have a game they like to play with Hannah which involves sticking a word or phrase on each others foreheads. Then they ask yes or no questions until they finally come up with who or what they are. It looks like fun but I haven't been invited to play yet. I don't know who won. I had Ben take this photo as we were on our way to meet Priscilla for our walk yesterday.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthed Day Mrs. P. late, but happy happy anyway. It does look like a fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day to your mom! :)

    The games looks fun and the girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Mom celebrating 76!

    I love it when kids make up their own games... This looks like a great one for travels.

    I will pass this on to my grandchildren. Nice to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a very creative and entertaining game. Hey, can I play? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahhh! HSM... I wonder if she ever guessed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Priscilla's kids look so much like yours. So fun for the cousins to be together! Happy birthday to your mom! Still praying for everyone.

    ReplyDelete