Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Firemen Don't Have Blankets."

This little boy has a "cozy, cozy" to help him sleep when he gets tired. He doesn't drag it around with him, but sometimes his mom lets him have it in the car, especially on long dark drives home in the night. The other day he didn't need it because, "Firemen don't have blankets." And he's serious too.

Josh is coming to stay overnight tomorrow. I'm sure his blanket will arrive too, whether he is a fireman or not, because he is going to stay for several days and it might just get cold and lonesome at night. I am looking forward to having some fun with my grandson before sending him on to his Grandma Jo next week. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Josh is just so cute in that fireman hat. Love his comment..."Firemen don't have blankets" Just too precious. I will have to share that with my great grandson's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie. Tell him that firemen do too have blankets, they just leave them in their beds...years ago one of my boys had a blanket, he couldn't suck his thumb without it. He was four years old and decided to quit the thumb. He put the blanket in a bag in my bedroom, and went in there all the time and "visited" it...but didn't ever take it out of the bag...I wanted to tell him to just take it out and use it, but he wanted to break free...wah, why do they have to grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OVERNIGHTERS ARE SO MUCH FUN!! and they make you tireder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will have Josh overnight until Wednesday. He should be here any minute. :)

    Della, that is almost sad but so sweet too. What a brave and determined little boy.

    Judi, that is why I am blessed to have Ben and Hannah around.

    ReplyDelete