Friday, October 17, 2014

Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch

I had a few wild children on the way home from finding Uncle Joe this afternoon, but then again, they did fall asleep on the way there and I did sugar them up on the way home...

First we stopped at Dunkin Donuts and found some tasty treats, and then we went across the street and found something else sweet and yummy. (It was Della's fault. She mentioned the soft serve pumpkin ice cream and it was scrumptious! Hmm... I do have to take Joe back to school again, and that means I'll have to drive past that ice cream shop again...)




 Hey! I'm getting pretty good at this grandma thing. Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. Yep, you're having fun being a grandma....building memories, too!

    That ice cream looks good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was another decent day even if I did have to pull over and get after them. I wanted to make empty threats but couldn't think fast enough what to tell four and five year old boys that they wouldn't laugh at.

      Oh, the ice cream was very good. Too good.

      Delete