Thursday, October 30, 2014

Seven, Apple Pies,

Yesterday my oldest grandson turned seven. That's kind of hard to believe. I'm pretty sure grand- children shouldn't be allowed to grow up quite so fast, and the really sad thing is that all the others are racing along right behind him. (Did you know when I started blogging I wasn't even an expectant grandma yet?) sigh

I am in a pie making craze. Not wanting my apples to rot or be eaten by mice (They're in boxes out on the wood pile...), I have determined to bake at least a dozen this week. (Okay, so maybe I didn't really determine this, but I'm well on my way in spite of it.)  Maybe this evening I can actually deliver a pie to last week's intended recipient. Now if only I could remember all those folks who I promised a pie. Oh, dear...

4 comments:

  1. Seven...it's such a cute age! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is at a cute spot in life. Still small enough to believe almost everything you tell him, and yet big enough to think he knows everything.
      :0)

      Delete