Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Return Visit

One visit to the hospital to visit a new baby is never enough, especially if the baby has to be shared with multiple relatives, so Hannah and I picked up Bethany today and made a return trip. He even had his eyes open! There is nothing quite like a brand new baby, especially a new grandbaby.






Hannah is my Baby Whisperer, quiet and calming. She has nothing but love and adoration for each and every new baby we welcome into our clan, and they always feel the love. I can't wait to see how the bond between this little boy and his Aunt Hannah grows. She is truly inspiring.





Bethany didn't make it to the hospital yesterday. Today was her first meeting with her newest nephew. It is a beautiful thing to watch my children interact with our new babies. Tender kisses, gentle hugs, and sweet caresses are given in abundance. I'm so blessed to have managed to catch a few of those moments on my camera today.




I couldn't go home without a picture of the new family, so Nate climbed up onto the bed beside his beautiful bride with his tiny son in his arms. They are all smiles and blessed beyond measure. It's hard to believe my little guy is really a daddy, but it's looking good on him so far.




2 comments: