Friday, October 24, 2014

A Little Bit of Golden

It was a golden autumn day. I took the little people out to run in the yard but it only gave them more energy upon re-entry and sapped mine. Nothing an oft interrupted nap and a couple cups of coffee can't cure. ha! (Okay, so maybe the attempt at a nap wasn't so successful, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open no matter how hard I tried.)








 It was the kind of day that would have found me traipsing trails through the woods somewhere if I dared to take three rambunctious youngsters with selective hearing. Instead I found a nice big box, and while they bounced on the yet-to-be-put-away-trampoline, I picked the remainder of our October chile peppers. The kitchen will smell nice tonight while they're roasting.

PS. My blog settings are still set to accept anonymous comments, but I've been told by several friends that they aren't able to leave any. :(
I do think you can set up a blogger account without actually having a blog, or maybe a google account would work too.

2 comments:

  1. Great minds...I picked the last of the peppers here today, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is funny. I guess we make a pretty good team.
      :0)

      Delete