Friday, October 29, 2010

Three Years Old!

Today is Joshua's birthday and he is three. What a fun three years it has been. It's amazing to see the years fly by as grandchildren grow up much faster than one's own do, and oh so much faster than we did ourselves. I can still recall someone asking me how old I was and being proud to hold up three fingers. It felt so much more grown up than two...

In honor of Josh and his third birthday, I give you three things about Josh.

1. He loves his dad. Wait a minute, he adores his dad. He loves to be with him, to help him, and I think he wants to be just like him.

2. Josh is a Buffalo Sabre's fan. He has a Sabre's hat, a Sabre's coat, and a hockey puck that once belonged to his grandfather. (No, it is not a Buffalo Sabre's hockey puck.)

3. Josh likes ride on lawn mowers. He is quite happy to report that they have a ride on lawn mower. Of course, he has liked lawnmowers in general from the time he could walk so this is not a big surprise. What guy doesn't like a tractor?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSH!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthed Day Josh, from GMJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Josh!!!! I hope your big day was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, now that picture makes me smile big! What a cutie, and so lucky to have such a nice Gramma!

    ReplyDelete