Friday, October 08, 2010

Stopping to Catch My Breath

It was a quiet kind of day. It may seem like I didn't accomplish much, but I did wash a whole lot of dishes. I also held a sleeping boy, read some stories, and kissed two little girls good night. I wanted to play outside, but the wind was relentless and cold. By the time the warm weather reached us, it was late afternoon.

Tomorrow I have plans to go out for the day with my sisters, both of them. We had planned to take Mom along, but she has been out several times already this week and is concerned about her oxygen supply. I think maybe we'll have to plan a trip for her a little closer to home.

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day with your sisters. How nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you accomplished plenty! Enjoy tomorrow with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! It will be good to get out! Get those "pies out of your eyes" & "get the sun in your eyes" Hope to get together soon! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great sister day tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete