Monday, October 11, 2010

Take a Hike

Part of our Sister Day this past Saturday included a hike at one of Priscilla's favorite parks. It was a good ending to our day out together.

We trekked up the hill at Onanda Park where Priscilla likes to take her dog, and looked out over Canandaigua Lake from a platform near the top. I could use a walk like this every day but unfortunately I don't have a hill quite like this within a short distance. I will have to settle for orchard walks instead, and you know, I really don't mind that too much.

PS. Please pray for Uncle Chuck who is having heart surgery tomorrow (Tuesday).

3 comments:

  1. You are really making me miss my sister...

    We will get to visit on our way to Tahoe and on the way back...looking forward to that!

    You all have such sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice. You are so blessed to have such close relationships with your sisters. Hope the suregery goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete