Thursday, October 07, 2010

More Fun Than a Barrel of Monkeys!

It was a busy day. These little guys kept Hannah and I hopping most of the morning. When it was lunch time, I pulled the high chair out and three small boys started getting excited. I have two booster seats, one of which is always strapped to a kitchen chair. I went in the other room to get a folding chair for the other one. On my return to the kitchen I found Lucas sitting in the high chair, tray in place...
I turned around to look for Hannah. She was sitting in the other room and had not put the him into the chair. I guess he got so excited about lunch, and so eager to not be left out, that he scrambled into the chair himself. He must have climbed right up the front and over the tray. (I'm kind of sorry I missed it...)

7 comments:

  1. Haha, that's funny! Maybe they ARE a bunch of monkeys. Maybe you should refer to the boys as "monkeys" and the girls as "flowers". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeHe...never a dull moment! You definitely have your hands full! They are so cute all sitting at the piano! :-) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think flowers and monkeys are great for your girls and boys...
    Those are such darling faces on those boys at the piano.... How did it sound???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! You get to have three at once! They are so cute. I still haven't met "vinegar" you know...

    ReplyDelete