Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Leaf Hoppers

It was another gorgeous Wednesday. I had a houseful of little boys. Bethany and I were busy making pies, but I kept looking out the window at the sunshine and leaf covered lawn. At noon we finally had a chance to go outside. I found a leaf rake and piled up some leaves. What fun! (Lucas looks a bit distressed here. It is because of the strange sounds emanating from and antics being performed by his Aunt Bethany in order to get everyone's attention...)

There is nothing quite like a sunny autumn day and a pile of leaves! My Little Guy wasn't too sure about having leaves thrown at him, but he found it great fun to throw them around himself. I think there is nothing quite like having a few children on a sunny autumn day. They make it all the more fun.

Bethany and I managed to assemble 17 pies today. Two are hiding away in my freezer awaiting Thanksgiving Day. :) The rest are being sold to raise money for that missions trip she has planned.

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping to rake some up this weekend so Davin can jump in! Your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete