Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of July

Well, I don't have any fireworks photos to display for the fourth of July, but seeing as I didn't watch any fireworks yesterday, I suppose that is okay. We did enjoy another wonderful family picninc in PennYann with all the fun stuff we usually do; Uncle Chuck's wild games, the crazy bicycles, stilt walking, swimming in Keuka Lake, and plenty of good food and family. It was a rather wet morning to start but the sun came out and it was a beautiful day. I did miss the jump rope competition this year but maybe that game will come back around next year. In the mean time I should probably practice up on my jumping skills and, hey, if Aunt Margie can walk on stilts in her seventies, then I should still be able to master that skill too. I love family gatherings in the summertime and am always disappointed when it gets too cold outside for a picnic. I can hardly wait for the next one!

3 comments: