Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What to Do?

It is an overcast morning with a slight drizzle of rain. It should be a good day to get something done inside the house and my house is in desparate need of attention. Unfortunately, I don't feel so great today, so I will have to push myself to get something done. I really just want to take some ibuprofen and go back to sleep.

I started to clean and sort things out several days ago but got disrupted in the middle and now I hardly know where to begin again. Do I start making that batch of pickles first or the jam? Maybe I should do the dishes again or get my bed made, but then there's the laundry...

(And now, an hour later, the sun is shining. Does that mean I should weed my vegetable garden or can I still sleep off this nasty headache?)

4 comments:

  1. How about pick some bleberries with your sister Rachel and nephew Steven, and then go to "The Candy Kitchen" for lunch with us and Hannah, and then make that batch of pickles!!?? Yeah, that sounds great! I had fun today. Your pickles were yummy by the way, and you were right about the blueberries...the bucket was not near full by the time we got home. Steven ate several, said he was full, burped, and then ate several more. He said he couldn't resist them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are plenty more where those came from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been enjoying blueberries on our cereal every morning! Thank you! I think you really are living a dream! Are you sure your last name isn't Stewert?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last name isn't Stewert or I might be in jail. But.. I have considered painting my self a sign that says "Martha DOES live here".

    ReplyDelete