Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thirteen Things about Hannah


1. Today is Hannah's eleventh birthday.

2. She is a little bit taller than me (but I'm still much wiser...)

3. Hannah loves to swim.

4. She was baptized in the lake this past Sunday.

5. She has a following of small children who love to play with her and drag her around.

6. Her best friends are Kara and Bethany R. (I think).

7. She doesn't like making her bed (neither do her brothers!).

8. Hannah likes to read and is always looking for another good book.

9. She has one older sister and five older brothers.

10. She likes to sit on her dad's lap.

11. She has blond hair but is plenty smart.

12. She plays a little bit of piano.

13. She isn't much on baking cookies but she does like to eat them.

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!! And I don't blame you for not liking to make your bed - I can think of many, many more fun things to do with my time. :) But, I suppose it's one of those things that needs to be done regardless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hannah!

    Two more thing about Hannah...
    1. She has always been good about playing with her cousin, Mikey, even though he's a boy.
    2. She likes to crash other cars in "Nascar Thunder".
    3. She's still quite a bit shorter than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I feel bad that I did not remember that when I was there yesterday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday, from all of us to you and if it was my birthday I'd be so happy too! Hey!



    slyhf... Sly hoffer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it was fun catching up on your weekday events! It also reminds me of home and how much I miss you folks up there... Keep blogging and I will check in every so often...I have no idea how to be a blogger so this will have to do.... Love you guys, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, oo! It's Barb! Hey there Barb, great to hear from you! We miss you terribly... When are you coming to visit?

    ReplyDelete