Monday, December 05, 2022

Florida Take 2

This is my second trip to Florida. It's not the second time I've been here, but the second trip to visit my Florida family here. We did some traveling yesterday.

We went to the "beach" by way of a little park called Castaway in Palm Bay. It's on the ocean, but with a barrier island in between. We had a picnic, took some pictures, and played a little bit. I put my foot in the water and found it surprisingly cold. This was not a swimming beach, maybe more like a great place to fish. Palm Beach was the destination for more than the little park by the water. Our friend Dan has a sister who lives there. We stopped to visit Kate and Josh for a little while before heading back. 

After it got dark out we went to the zoo where there is a fabulous Chinese lantern display. So cool!

4 comments:

  1. Martha, how wonderful your camera followed you on this vacation. Love how you capture so many wonderful pictures. You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanda, I couldn't leave my camera home! I brought my computer along too so I could post pictures now instead of waiting until I went back home again. Such a sweet little family.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. It looks like you are having a wonderful time with family. Love your photos.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete