Wednesday, October 26, 2022

If You Really Have to Know... October 26, 2009 (and today)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:55 am  (5:10 am. Yesterday it was 6:34 and I was already 4 minutes late for work.)

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare (medium rare)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Um, I think it was Marley and Me (The one about CS Lewis, "The Most Reluctant Convert")

4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't watch it (I don't know what's on TV anymore.)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I haven't a clue! (New Hampshire, or maybe Vermont)

6. What did you have for breakfast? Pumpkin pie (raisin bran and almond milk)

7. What is your favorite cuisine? I really do like Mexican (Mexican)

8. What foods do you dislike? Anything yucky ;) (Must think on this...)

9. Favorite Place to Eat? My blue chair (I hope you didn't mean a restaurant… okay, I really enjoy going to the Rheinblick in Canandaigua)  (Someplace with friends)

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch or Italian (probably ranch)

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Windstar (Subaru Forester)

12. What are your favorite clothes? Blue jeans and a sweatshirt (blue jeans and a sleeveless top)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Not sure… (The Dolomites)

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Oh, come on! Just fill it up all the way! (1/2 full, please!)

15. Where would you want to retire? At this rate I don't think I'll ever get the chance (the mountains)

16. Favorite time of day? A little morning, a little night (early morning, if I can drag myself out of bed)

17. Where were you born? Genesee Hospital, Rochester, NY (some things don't change)

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Can't I just do something else? (figure skating)

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don't think anyone will (We're not playing tag.)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? nobody (What kind of tag is this?)

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I haven't even finished, why would I have tagged anyone? (Go ahead and play the game if you like.)

22. Bird watcher? sometimes (If I can spot them, I take their picture.)

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both, or is it neither? (It depends on when you make the coffee.)

24. Do you have any pets? 1 ½ dogs, 3 cats (One cat and a couple of grandchildren)

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Other than Leta expecting? nope (I'm going to Florida in December.)

26. What did you want to be when you were little? (a mom)

27. What is your best childhood memory? At the moment anything having to do with my dad. (Playing in the woods.)

28. Are you a cat or dog person? cat (cat... I guess.)

29. Are you married? yes (Not anymore)

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, until I take it off  (yes)

31. Been in a car accident? No (no)

32. Any pet peeves? (Anything having to do with marriage. I'm working on it though... the attitude, that is, not the marriage.)

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni, cheese and black olives (same, with banana peppers)

34. Favorite Flower? Sweet peas and daisies (always sweet peas and daisies, and zinnias too)

35. Favorite ice cream? vanilla  (soft serve twist)

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? taco bell (the sub shop at Wegmans)

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0 (none)

38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook (Who knows? It's mostly junk mail.)

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Would I still have to pay the bill? (Hm... probably either Lowes or the furniture store)

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? (I went to the Flower City Pottery Invitational, and bought some pricey pottery)

41. Like your job? Most of the time (I do, but it's become increasingly stressful.)

42. Broccoli? Yes, with cheese sauce, please  (roasted, steamed, and raw)

43. What was your favorite vacation? New Mexico in 1992 and then Colorado in 2002 (Jackson, NH 2021)

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? James, and after 30 years, we decided we don't like Maria's Mexican Restaurant anymore. (my friend Chris Nagel at Mama Lor's)

45. What are you listening to right now? My dad singing (the fan)

46. What is your favorite color? blue (exciting)  (still blue, dark blue)

47. How many tattoos do you have? I'll let you guess… (I have one in my mind...)

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Not sure, at least Barb (none)

49. What time did you finish this? 5 pm on the dot (9:12 pm)

50. Coffee Drinker? With some French vanilla (every morning, with some yummy creamer)

 

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you know yourself fairly well. Glad you are moving on with life.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here I am, back to playing silly games. I was really curious as to how much I might have changed my mind on this. It turns out to be not much.

      Delete