Sunday, May 15, 2022

Life Gets Busy Sometimes

It was a very busy week. Beside working I had something going on each and every evening along with Saturday morning...

Monday- Chiropractor appointment
Tuesday- Helped my cousin with an evening pottery class not far from my work.
Wednesday- Therapist
Thursday- Picked up a futon mattress at Sleep City and took to to my son's new apartment.
Friday- Songbird Man-Haters Club (LOL! Pottery night)
Saturday- morning first aid/CPR class to renew my certificate for work

This morning I went back to church for the first time in three weeks. I was sick one Sunday and last week I spent the morning with my friend Gail. 

I'm finding that life very often takes us full circle. When I was born my parents were attending the Rochester Christian Reformed Church. When I was a year or two old, they became founding members of a new branch of the Christian Reformed Church in Webster. We attended there until I was 15 years old. This past winter I was told by a extended family member how much she enjoyed the pastor at her church. I started listening online and had begun to consider visiting in person when my friend Laura posted a link to a sermon. It was just the encouragement I needed to visit the Rochester Christian Reformed Church. (Sunday's message)

After church Laura and I went out to lunch and then took a ride down to the lake before going to get an ice cream cone at Brewster's. The weekend is coming to a close and this coming week "should" be a little more relaxing.

2 comments:

  1. I do like that you are doing things..even though some are appointments etc. It means you are doing things and getting out more. Glad you found a church you like and feel comfortable attending. We do need to be among God's people to recharge us.
    Hope your week goes well.
    I do have several new blog posts for your visiting pleasure..(:0)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an especially busy week but I made it through. LOL!
      I added a link to yesterday's sermon because I enjoyed it ever so much.
      Now I will go check out your new posts.
      :0)

      Delete