Sunday, August 18, 2019

The Barn Collective

It was Visit Our Brother Day. I almost left my camera home, because he hates it so much, but at the last minute I changed my mind and took it along.

I'm not exactly sure where were were, but it was somewhere in the wilderness of Newark, NY and Port Byron, Leach Rd was out there, along with a Gifford Rd (I remembered because of Kathie Lee...) Rachel was kind enough to pull over while I stuck my camera out the window and our brother voiced his complaint.










Hope you liked my contribution to the Barn Collective this week. See you over at Tom's.

11 comments:

  1. He didn't complain at all. What you heard was him answering,"Yes" to my question, although I can't remember anymore what it was I asked him. Maybe it was, "Is Martha bothering you?" 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you took your camera....great contribution to the Barn Collective...the Silo is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I took my camera along too. This barn is downright fabulous!
      :0)

      Delete
  3. ...I like your 'ivy league' barn and silo! There sure a lot of the in the Newark wilderness! I'm glad that you were able to find your way home. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your new week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have friends who don't want me to bring my camera with me, but one friend said it was like an extension of my arms. It was a delight to see you used yours for that absolutely perfect barn, which I was pleased to see you took from more than one side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This barn was too fabulous for just one photo.
      Always bring the camera. That's what Tom said.

      Delete
  5. Love all the ivy on the barn silo.
    Glad you took your camera along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that cool? The birds like it too.
      :0)

      Delete