Sunday, July 24, 2011

The End of an Era

For many years we have been taking our kids to summer camp in Oswego. This week marks the end of an era. It is our youngest child's last week at camp as a camper. She turned 12 at camp one year and celebrated her 13th birthday there the next. I guess she's been to camp for about the last five years now. I always have to smile when we drop them off and hear shouts of recognition from old friends. It's really kind of sad to see it all come to an end. I never thought I'd be finished sending seven kids to camp!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never really tell what might happen next year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Hannah has a great week at camp!! Camp is such a great experience:-)

    ReplyDelete