Monday, July 25, 2011

No Comment

So, apparently Thankful Lists do not generate much in the way of comments... That is okay. I am still thankful.

The monkeys were rather quiet today. I suppose rain makes them tired. It does not, however, wipe the smiles from their faces. They have found a hiding place inside my purse and think it funny that they can get to places such as church, Bible Camp, and the nursing home without anyone ever bothering to take notice. Josh came along to the nursing home this evening and let them out for a little romp on the couch. Tomorrow my Flowers are coming to visit. The monkeys are excited.

3 comments:

  1. You had some of the rain? I am jealous. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I miss your "list" post?? Had the boys all weekend, didn't get much blog visiting done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just LOVE the sweet smell of rain?! We had some yesterday also.

    Love your little monkey's ... Roamy would have a ball with them, I am sure.

    Have a lovely week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete