Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friday, Saturday

Yesterday afternoon I met with two more blog friends, Apple and Country Girl from "My Sister's Garden". We looked at Apple's flower gardens, had a nice visit outside in her yard, and shared the evening meal together before Ben and I left to find Hannah at camp up in Oswego. Somehow, we neglected to get a photo before my departure. Ahh, maybe next time...

Tonight, for the first time since July 3, we have all three of our remaining children in our home for the night. Trips out of the country and time at camp are over and things should soon settle back into "normal", whatever that is. This evening we celebrated Hannah's birthday with pizza and ice cream sandwiches.

My poor feet are feeling rather tired and achy as I have let them escape from the loving support of my tennis shoes several times this past week. Sometimes the choice between hot feet and achy feet is difficult and when the weather is sweltering, I often choose air over no foot and leg pain. What I need is a nice long foot massage...

7 comments:

  1. Pizza and ice cream. Yumm. What more could a girl ask for. Well an older girl needs a foot bath, a massage and pampered. yep, you deserve a break today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed having you here! I wish it hadn't been so hot. We should have taken a picture ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you met more new friends! The photo is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to meet blog friends. I met one Annie who lived in the next town up north, but now we are down here....wish I was closer to you gals on the East Coast!!

    Pizza and Ice cream...perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping in to say hi; I saw on your profile that you're a homeschooler and a Christian, so I thought it'd be nice to "meet" you! Stop on over and visit me at my blog when you get a chance. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to meet you Martha. If you can talk your husband into that trip to Bolt or Singer castle somteime, I would love it if you stopped by. We even have a creek for Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll see what I can do. :)

    ReplyDelete