Thursday, September 20, 2007

Scary Man

Okay, here he is. Jasmine has looked him over and decided that he is not a threat, at least not that she can tell. He is a little on the thin side. We'll have to see if we can fatten him up somehow.
Today I am tired. I did my shopping this morning while Troy was at preschool. I have gulped down a cup of coffee and am hoping it soon kicks in and wakes me up. I will need lots of energy in order to bake up a slew of pies for Saturday's party. Good thing Bethany is here to give me a poke in the ribs when I start to doze off. (Hey, Beth! Wake up!!!)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Martha:)
    Well done Jasmine! I would even bite that scary man, just see if its okay ,that my dog Ios would do:)wonderfull to see Jasmine, I love photo's of your pet's. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scary man looks great! You are just so creative. I am glad that you have a fierce watchdog like Jasmine to check the scary man out. Happy pie baking! I wish I could help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that Jasmine checked him out...how cute! She's very protective of her family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of pies, I love the scary guy, I haven't blogged in a few days, been busy myself, will blog it all later. I need some of that coffee and a "Beth poke" to go with it! You are often in my thoughts now days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We stuffed the scarecrow with plastic grocery bags and he's looking much healthier now.

    The pie baking run of the marathon has so far produced four apple pies. I'm hoping to add two pumpkin pies sometime tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pumpkin pie is my FAVORITE! I'm glad Jazz checked out that scarecrow for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you keep pies away from hungry eyed folk? I don't know how to do that! Is it a mother of seven trick? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. To keep hungry folk away from pies, you must make something else yummy to keep them distracted. In this case, it was apple crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that was a good diversion. Good thinking, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know which is cuter, the scarecrow, or Jasmine!! What a darling picture.

    ReplyDelete