Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Clean House


Tomorrow is Bethany's baby shower. Today I spent all day cleaning the house and throwing things out. I'm not done yet but I am done until Monday. I have a beautiful new computer room, thanks to my hard working husband and my dear son, Nathan. Too bad I had to hide so much junk in here to clear out the dining room. This will be my project next week, sorting through all the garbage we have collected up. James thinks we need to host more baby showers...
The rain Kim said was coming has not yet made it from Minnesota here, or maybe it has passed on by? We had a shower last night and it looked like rain a few times today, but so far we haven't seen any thunderstorms. Maybe tomorrow. We sure could use a few good hard rains, the grass is beyond crunchy now. Teal Lake seems but a distant memory.

8 comments:

  1. I hope Bethany has a nice shower, I'm certain she will if you are planning it. I look forward to a slide show!

    No rain? Well it's only in the 50's this morning here in MN, did you get a cool down yet? We had a lot of rain (too much in some parts of the state) and the grass is long and green. But we are too lazy to mow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And is much cooler too. *sigh*

    Hope you guys have a GREAT time at the baby shower!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping you do a shower post. I love all the little baby stuff, it's all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please share, Please? Baby shower pictures, congrats on you computer room, yeh James and Nate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a nice baby-shower-day!!
    It rained here, too, and it felt good~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a huge success and the house looked great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the baby shower went well, too. What fun! It must make it all seem very real now.

    ReplyDelete