Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Falling Asleep

Yesterday it was mid summer, today it is early fall. I didn't get a nap today but I did fall sound asleep at my mom's dining room table on Sunday afternoon. Someone sneaked in and took my picture while I was dreaming.

I've dried my eyes and put the tissues away (for now) and hope to get back into a normal routine tomorrow. I have been slightly distracted the past few days... What I need now is a good hot cup of coffee and what I'll need later is a solid night's sleep. After that everything will be all better, right?

9 comments:

  1. Ah, Martha. That is a sweet picture that someone took of you. I am glad they snuck in to take it. How exhausted you must be after all of the weekend's activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim went to work with his friend in Chicago today. Maybe he won't go any farther!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know that?

    I'm going to church now. I'll check back later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He wrote on his facebook today that he was at work with his friend. He didn't say maybe he wouldn't go any farther though, that's just my own wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you look lovely among the placemats. A decorator nap. Yes, things will get better. Tell who ever got the shot of you sleeping has a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, where is Prince Charming when you need him? You look so peaceful,
    Being at home at mama's table has that effect on some people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oow martha,

    What a cute picture!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Prince Charming took the picture, of course!

    ReplyDelete