Monday, September 24, 2007

It Was On a Monday

This has not been an average Monday. I haven't accomplished much at home and feel as though I have been doing a lot of running around. I have dropped Nathan off at work, been shopping in Webster, thrown a roast in the crockpot, picked up Troy from school, and eaten lunch at that nice little diner in town. Oh yes, and I have also picked Nate back up again.


We had a nice little lunch at the Candy Kitchen. I ordered Troy a hotdog, fries and chocolate milk and then went over to retrieve him from preschool. He kept us well entertained during the meal. The waitress was wonderful, as usual, and didn't bat an eye when Ben ordered a "flaming rum punch". She mixed up several different flavors of soda and served him with a smile. His only complaint was that it was cold.

13 comments:

  1. Martha, I think you have gotten tons accomplished today! Being a taxi driver counts. Troy looks so cute enjoying his lunch. The hot dog bun looks as big as Troy is. I bet your waitress was cute, but a little round, huh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another productive day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice waitress you had! Flaming Rum Punch... What an exotic drinker you have there... Troy was pretty cute and it was fun to see you guys today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and where was Nate working?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was painting boards over at the Hanson place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds productive to me... That's funny about the waitress. I put two and two together there. I'm pretty bright... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a busy lady. The picture is darling. We use to call all those flavors in one...a suicide!!!
    It nice to a fun waitress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow martha,
    Sounds like you're really abusy girl woman!
    I am just wondering all the sudden:
    " why do they call t'he Hotdog' a HOT DOG"?

    Has nothing to do with a dog right? Just wondering :)

    JoAnn
    Have agreat week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are out and about. Busy is good. Can I have a Flaming Rum Punch? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anytime Gmj... I know just where to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah i needed another flaming rum punch kuz i drank my first one before the meal

    ReplyDelete
  12. And don't forget - I came over!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, and Shelly came over, but that was after I posted this and before the family/ birthday dinner.

    Thanks for stopping over.

    ReplyDelete