Saturday, November 03, 2007

Another Busy Day

My goodness, do I ever feel sleepy! But its too late to take a nap, if I were to sleep now, I would never sleep tonight. Maybe soon I will catch a second wind and wake up again... Good thing for an extra hour of sleep tonight!

This morning Hannah and I took Beth and Baby out to the Dr.'s office so they could check Baby's bilirubin levels. Instead of waiting with them, I left Hannah with Beth, and I spent the time grocery shopping in a strange town. (Funny how the same grocery chain can be so different in a neighboring town.) The doctor wasn't quite finished when I returned so nobody missed me too much. Baby's bilirubin levels are dropping again so he checked out good and we left. Back at the house I checked on the laundry situation and washed the dishes. Rachel stopped by (Steven wanted to see the baby) and we decided to cook up some barbequed hamburger for Beth and Adam to eat later on. Before I could go home I had to move my groceries from the back of Beth's vehicle, which we drove to the Dr's office, into mine and then out of mine and into the house once I got home. Since we ran out of dish detergent last night, there was a sink and counterful of dishes needing to be washed here. Hannah put the groceries away while I washed dishes. Then I had some soup and crackers and a cup of coffee. Now its almost supper time.

7 comments:

  1. Her house looks really nice! I'm looking forward to bringing them dinner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you feel sleepy! You've had a busy (and productive) day!! Wish I could say the same...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were very busy. :) I know you must be looking forward to the extra hr of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy Mom... You really had a busy day! Thanks so much for your help today. Don't know what I'd do without you and Hannah. After napping this afternoon, I woke feeling suddenly very overwhelmed and if it weren't for your extra help earlier, I might've had to cry for much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our days sound pretty close! I attended a funeral this morning, walked with my husband, and worked all afternoon and evening with my sister at a fund raiser dinner for her granddaughter who is going on a Mission Trip, We are both going to sleep good tonight!! yes??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you got some good sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a busy day. But at least it was around ones that you love. :)

    ReplyDelete