Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Q is for ...

... Quit (depart, relinquish, surrender, give up). But I'm not really. I don't like quitting. If I quit, then I would miss out on the fun so I think I'll stick around a while longer.

I have always been somewhat reluctant to begin that which I am not certain can be completed and thus I am plugging onward.

This photograph has absolutely nothing to do with quitting unless you are speaking of sweeping away cobwebs. ;)

PS. If you enlarge the photo, you can see the cute little spider who used to live here. Don't worry, it's dead now.

For more ABC Wednesday fun, click here.

7 comments:

  1. No, you are not a quitter! You raised seven children! That means that you had a lot of work to do.
    Have a great week.
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quitting is not an option!! I so love your montra. Cute little bunny.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did "I Quit" this week, too, but I have good reason to feel that way. Love your little ornament but glad the spider ha gone now. lol

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If I quit, then I would miss out on the fun"

    Love that Martha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've not been keeping up with everything,m have I?

      Delete