Friday, November 08, 2013

A Snuggly Afternoon

It was another sleepy day, but not quite as sleepy as yesterday. We had three grand-punkins and a "regular" one today. It was loud and boisterous. After lunch we put in a movie, "Astro Boy". It came with the grandpunks and needs to be returned to the library. We all snuggled up on the couches and got cozy. My little granddaughter climbed up next to me for a short snuggle and then was off and doing her own thing again. Not long after, Simon crawled up next to me. I thought how rare an occurrence this was and wrapped my arm gently around him, not too tight, lest he decide to escape. After missing almost a year of time with these little ones, I am savoring every moment, thankful for their presence in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Where's the "like" button? I am so happy that you are all getting to know each other better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself looking for a "like" button over here too sometimes, Rachel.

      Delete