Friday, November 15, 2013

Looking Forward

Guess who's coming to visit after Christmas? My darling, faraway grandbaby, and he's bringing his mommy and daddy along!

This week has brought us a few new photos and a couple of sweet videos. Austin is sporting a new hairdo. By the time he gets here I'm afraid there won't be much of that soft baby hair left. Looks like it's leaving in a hurry. No matter what he's adorable! I can't wait until they get here and I already don't want them to leave.

My busy week is over. ha! Tomorrow will bring new activities and excitement, but we'll leave that for another post. One never really knows what tomorrow will bring, do they?

12 comments:

  1. Aw, isn't he sweet? He looks like Charlie Brown! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how his jammies are color coordinated with his jumper. :0)

      Delete
  2. How exciting! James will be able to meet his newest grandson as will all the other men in your family. Treasure each moment! <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps we will delay our Christmas celebration just a day or two.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. Oh what a happy Christmas this will be. Tristan learned he could jump in his jumper. It has a battery so when he jumps lights come on...He was all smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like Austin isn't quite sure how he likes it.

      Delete
  4. He's so cute. I hope I get a chance to meet him when they come. He hangs in his like Michael used to. Steven was a crazy man in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have to have a party while they're here, Rachel.

      Delete
  5. My gosh, Martha....
    Do all of your children/grandchildren all look like you?
    He is adorable...I'll bet you can hardly wait to see him again..♥
    Enjoy the rest of your day...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they're all adorable anyway.
      And I can't wait to get reacquainted with this baby.
      :0)

      Delete
  6. So we finally get to meet this child?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes! Save the weekend after Christmas. We're going to have some kind of Christmassy family gathering.

      Delete