Saturday, July 07, 2012

Ready

I am ready now. Ready to have my sweet little granddaughter come visit me next week. I have a present, a present that makes me smile. (I can't show it to you yet, not until I give it to her.)

I chanced to see my daughter in law late this afternoon. We passed each other driving down the road, stopped and talked for few minutes. There were hugs, and there were tears. God hears me when I cry, and He knows the hurt deep inside my heart. Our family is not healed, but perhaps I can go to sleep tonight without tears, knowing once again that He hears and answers prayer.

I wonder if I should make cupcakes?

6 comments:

  1. I am thankful that God hears our prayers and that Dave married a very sweet girl who you can still hug and talk to.

    Go make those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! cupcakes sound sooo good. Frosted ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely make cupcakes. You are still celebrating Aubrey's birthday even though you won't see her for a few more days. Love you, Martha. I will be praying tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh blessings for answered prayer!! Yes Cupcakes!! He hears us when we call, and sees each tear that falls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! and yes, cupcakes...with one little candle! Take pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is good!
    Let us know what kind of cupcakes you make. : )

    ReplyDelete