Monday, July 30, 2012

Movers and Shakers

My darling daughter picked up house- keeping this past weekend and moved. She and Adam have a lovely house not too far from Irondequoit Bay. They are close to shopping, not far from Adam's parents, and have a wonderful neighborhood in which to play, walk, and ride bikes. They have neighbors with small children and stay at home moms. It looks like a perfectly wonderful place to live and I'm sure they will be very happy there.
Last night our friend Pam had to cancel her coffee appoint- ment with us because she was called into work, so this morning my dear friend Heather followed me over to Bethany's new house.  Heather was able to see where Beth moved and we shared a cup of coffee and some yummy muffins. Davin found the whole visit very amusing. He was all smiles. I do like to see him smile. Josh played a game of Hide and Go Seek behind the couch and that made Davin laugh out loud.

5 comments:

  1. Hide and Seek or Peek a Boo, always makes us laugh. How nice she's in her new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so glad that I got to see her new house before I move. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun...and Davin's smile is just contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Fun! I wish you will be happy in new house. And thanks for your feelings with us.

    ReplyDelete