Friday, July 13, 2012

My Boy Josh

In the past six months I've gone from having four bouncing grandkids frequent- ing my house, to one occasional boy. I have to say that missing my other grandchildren has made seeing this sweet boy all the more special. The realization that they should never be taken for granted has hit hard.

On Sunday afternoon we provided Bethany a ride home from the Art Festival (she came with a friend) and picked up Josh at "Grandma Jo's" on our way through Webster. There was just enough time for him and me to put our Fairy Garden/Gnome Home together here before dropping Hannah off at the evening church service.

I under- stand Josh was very protective of his little garden on the ride home. Each curve we went around, each corner we rounded, he reached out to make sure it didn't tip over. We are building memories, small ones maybe, but memories. I hope he enjoys his little garden for a long time to come.

3 comments:

  1. You can just see the love in Josh's eyes for his new little Fairy Garden. It's lovely, that little fence and rocks. I can feel the love in your heart for this dear little boy...and another wee one on its way. We count our blessing and leave the rest with the Father. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Wanda, that is what we do. I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Martha. I love his garden, too.

    ReplyDelete