Sunday, July 08, 2012

Aubrey

Dear Aubrey,

Today is your birthday and somewhere you are celebrating with presents and cake and ice cream. I hope you enjoy the fun and love being the center of attention. You will be surrounded by people who love you; aunts, uncles, cousins, your Papa (Perry) and Grandma NorNor, and, of course, your mom, dad, and brothers. You won't even notice that we are missing; another set of grandparents, more aunts and uncles, a cousin, and a great grandmother. You won't know we should be there or that our hearts are aching for you. (I hope someone takes pictures and share them with me.) We don't want it to be like this, but sometimes things happen in families and people who love each other say and do hurtful things. Forgiveness comes hard when hurts run deep, but I am praying for you, Little One. I am loving you each and every day, and look forward to giving you your present when Mommy brings you for a visit. I can hardly wait. I think you will love it.

Have a wonderful birthday!

Love,
Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment