Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cats

Bo Cat in better days.

I can't imagine life without a cat or two. For most of my life we've had one. Their fur makes my nose tickle, and their prickers hurt, but they make nice company, are self-cleaning, and fairly self sufficient. Yes, they do have bad habits, like sneaking onto counter tops when we aren't looking, leaving muddy paw prints on freshly washed cars, and bringing headless mice into the living room, but I still can't help but love a cat. I'm glad God made them and then shrunk them down small enough to have for pets. They make nice friends.

4 comments:

  1. To think I had to convince you guys what a sweet cat she was, begging to bring her home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw...he looks like my old 'Alex' cat. So pretty. :) Cats are uniquely wonderful, I do agree!

    ReplyDelete